My Foursquare makes it easy to show off your Foursquare badges and mayorships on your WordPress blog. My Foursquare is also available as a Facebook app and an embed code so you can use it on any website.
My Foursquare shows up as a widget in your WordPress sidebar. You can customize the widget to display your badges, mayorships, last checkin venue, and a map of your last checkin. The widget automatically uses the same font and colours of your blog.
More info here: http://myfoursquare.net
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/my-foursquare/
- Go to your WordPress dashboard. Choose Add New plugin, then Upload the plugin .zip. Click install now, then Activate.
- Go to your dashboard and select Appearances/Widgets. Locate the My Foursquare widget, drag it into your sidebar, and enter your Foursquare email and password.
- Customize the widget appearance by adjusting the widget settings in the Settings box.
- That’s it. You’re done!
- Where can I get more info?
- Where can I make a feature request?
- Where can I get support?
Contributors & Developers
“My Foursquare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- v1.0.6 Released 01/09/2010. Minor bug fixes.
- v1.0.5 Released 14/08/2010. Minor bug fixes.
- v1.0.4 Released 11/08/2010. Added google map component.
- v1.0.3 Released 08/08/2010. Minor bug fixes.
- v1.0.2 Released 06/08/2010. Added customization options
- v1.0.1 Released 05/08/2010. Initial release.