Add your Advent Calendar (from www.adventcalendar.com) to any page or post in WordPress. We do not recommend displaying it in a widget area unless the width of the area is at least equal to an iPhone screen.
This plugin is made to support the Advent Calendar App in WordPress and is NOT a free service.
Use the [my_calendar] shortcode to display calendar in any page/post.
- width (in px or %)
- height (in px)
- border (in px)
- bordercolor (in hex where ff0000 would be bright red)
See FAQ for further description and examples.
- Upload My-Christmas-Calendar to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or simply download it from WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Settings menu and edit My-Christmas-Calendar Settings
- Type in your web address
- Paste the [my_calendar] shortcode into any page/post (see FAQ for more options)
- Exampels & options
- Basic: [my_calendar]
- With opitional attributes [my_calendar width=”100%” height=”800px” border=”3″ bordercolor=”000000″] – notation is optional.
- If the calendar is broken you hav probably used the wrong domain. Check your Advent Calendar admin to view what you have selected.
Minimum cost for a calendar is £790.00!!
You have to make an account to see the price.
This is not what the wordpress plugin directory is for.
This is a premium service. There is no free version.
There is only a trail which expires in december
(the only time you’d want to use the christmas plugin).
Contributors & Developers
“My-Christmas-Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
add protocol-relative iframe src to support both http and https
Fix domain issues and update support for WP 4.6
Compability check with WP 4.3.1
Compability check with WP 4.0
Refreshed and upgraded for WordPress 3.6