Welcome to the Official MuxEmail integration for WooCommerce.
In a world where email marketing is becoming more expensive while conversion rates are going down, MuxEmail lets you design beautiful newsletters, set up automated ecommerce email marketing campaigns and achieve world class email deliverability, all the while making sure that you pay upto 10x less.
MuxEmail uses Amazon SES (Simple Email Service), the most reliable email sending server on the planet used by millions of small and large businesses, to send high-performing marketing emails to your subscribers while lowering your email marketing cost by 10X. Thus making MuxEmail the cheapest email marketing solution for WooCommerce.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PLUGIN
- Sync your WooCommerce customers data (registered and guest users) to your MuxEmail account, with just a click of a button.
- After the initial sync of all your existing Woo contacts, all new customer data will be synced with your MuxEmail account in real time.
- Tag your WooCommerce customers.
- Save additional information about your customers (such as – last order placed name, last order placed id, is a paying customer, total money spent etc) inside your MuxEmail account.
- Trigger automations based on the tags assigned to your WooCommerce customers.
- Group your WooCommerce customers into different segments based on the common traits they share
- Install the WooCommerce – MuxEmail Add-on either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the WooCommerce – MuxEmail Add-on from the Plugins tab – Installed Plugins.
- Navigate to WooCommerce tab – you will see “MuxEmail” just below the Orders tab. Follow the instructions on the homepage to create a Sendinblue account and enter your API key.
What is MuxEmail?
MuxEmail is a powerful, tag based email marketing platform which uses Amazon SES to send out emails, ensuring world class deliverability while keeping the costs low. Over 300 companies around the world trust MuxEmail to deliver their emails
Why do I need a MuxEmail account?
This plugin uses MuxEmail’s APIs to synchronize contacts, send emails and get statistics. Creating an account on MuxEmail is free and takes less than 2 minutes.
Do I have to pay to use the plugin and send emails?
No, the plugin is totally free. Moreover, on MuxEmail’s basic plan, you can add up to 2500 contacts and send unlimited emails to them, absolutely free. If you want to have more than 2500 contacts in your directory, check out our pricing.
Who is added to my directory using this plugin?
All the registered as well as guest users are added inside your MuxEmail directory.
Do I have to manually sync my WooCommerce customers every time?
No. After the initial sync is complete, all the subsequent syncs happen in real time.
How can I receive support?
If you need some assistance, you can reach out to us on the live chat, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“MuxEmail for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of this plugin