View the Install Guide |
Install through the WordPress Admin
- It is recommended that you use the built in WordPress installer to install plugins.
- Multisite Networks: Network Admin > Plugins Menu > Add New Button
- In the Search box, enter: robots.txt
- Find the Plugin "Multisite Robots.txt Manager"
- Click Install Now and proceed through the plugin setup process.
- Activate / Network Activate the plugin when asked.
- If you have returned to the Plugin Admin, locate the "Multisite Robots.txt Manager" Plugin and click the Activate link.
Upload and Install
- If uploading, upload the /ms-robotstxt-manager/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder for your Worpdress install.
- Then open the WordPress Admin:
- Multisite Networks: Network Admin > Plugins Menu
- Locate the "Multisite Robots.txt Manager" Plugin in your listing of plugins. (sort by Inactive)
- Click the Activate link to start the plugin.