To use this plugin, you have to upload the plugin file, active it and edit your theme.
- First upload the folder "multilingual-posts" to plugin folder
- Open file "languages.php" and select languages that might be used.
Simply uncomment the row that contains language you will use.
- if you need to specify language directions, define it in the bottom of "languages.php"
- Edit your wordpress theme.
and "<" with "
In the loop(inside a while(have_posts()) loop), find the top html container which is normally a div block and add a function call before the ">" mark:
<?php /* Support for multilingual posts plugin/ if(function_exists('theLangTag')) theLangTag($post->ID);?>
It should look like this(wp2.2 default theme):
<div class="post" id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php / Support for multilingual posts plugin*/ if(function_exists('theLangTag')) theLangTag($post->ID);?> >
- activate this plugin in wordpress admin panel