Multi-Site Site List Shortcode
Displays the site list with a shortcode for network installations.
- Removed unneeded meta box on settings page
- Updated readme with better instructions
- Finished iThemes conversion.
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Remove pass by reference (should now work with PHP 5.4)
- Reformat for better WordPress code standards
- Stop using dynamic text domain
- Works with WordPress 3.6.1
- Updated .pot file
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Whoops! Replaced the translation I accidentally overwrote with 5.3.1
- Updated Bit51 library
- Updated support forums and Changelog for WordPress.org
- Fixed bug that prevented excluded sites from saving correctly.
- Minor refactoring
- Fixed PHP 5.2 bug
- Various typo and other corrections
- Minor bugfixes
- Added ability to use shortcode in text widgets
- Added ability to display site descriptions (taglines)
- Ability to override default options using attributes entered directly into the shortcode to make it easier to reuse
- Added ability to limit site count to a fixed number
- Uses the Bit51 plugin library for consistency across all my plugins
- No longer relies on deprecated "get_blog_list" method
- Cleaner code
- Automatically excludes blogs marked as spam, archived, or mature
- Now supported by Bit51.com
- Changed echo to return statement in list output
- Added option to open links in new window or same window
- Fixes an issue preventing links from working correctly
- Added option to sort either alphabetically or by site creation date
- Removed plugin maintainer request
- Updated WordPress compliance
- Request for project maintainers.
- Cosmetic changes to the options page.
- Added options page to remove unwanted pages from the list.
Requires: 4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.5
Last Updated: 2014-12-16
4.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?