- Tweak: Set template strip newlines option to on by default
- New: Create a sample rating item if none exists
- New: Added auto placement of rating results options before_content and after_content
- New: Added rating form widget
- New: Added rating results widget
- Tweak: Changed post link in rating results and rating entries tables to the edit post page
- Bug: Fixed touch event on minus icon with custom star images in rating form not working properly
- Bug: Fixed error creating db tables on activation caused by stray comma in SQL statement
- New: Added JS dialog to confirm clearing rating entries in the Tools
- Bug: Fixed several WPML issues (i.e. unable to submit ratings) where the original post in the default language was not always returned calling icl_object_id.
- Bug: Fixed preserve max option value in rating-result.php template
- Bug: Added number_format() to rating-result.php template for showing count of entries
- Bug: Optimized db indexes for better performance
- Tweak: Added option for rating form error message color
- New: Added required option for rating items. If enabled and 0 is selected as the rating item value, a field is required error message is displayed
- Tweak: Now using minified JS and CSS files
- Tweak: Improved usability of star ratings by not setting a default value. Star ratings are now more interactive as the on hover state works straight away.
- Tweak: Improved data sanitization
- Bug: Added template strip newlines option
- New: Added option to strip newlines from templates prior to display to support plugins such as Visual Composer
- New: Fully WPML compatible
- New: Added filters for entries query: select, from, join, where, order by, group by and limit
- New: Added support for Font Awesome 4.3.0
- New: Added sorting by entry count for equal ratings.
- Bug: Updated jQuery .on("hover") to .on("mouseenter mouseleave") as this was removed in jQuery 1.9
- New: Added in-built template system
- New: Added more options to the Rating Results List widget (formally Top Rating Results widget) including taxonomy, terms, result type, show filter, filter label, show rank, header and sort by.
- New: Added a setting to be able to default hide the Multi Rating meta box.
- New: Added more sorting options to rating results in the WP-admin.
- New: Added CSS cursor pointer on hover of star rating icons.
- New: Added dashicons-star-filled as menu icon
- New: Applied widget_title filter for widget titles
- Bug: Fixed security flaw related to name & comment fields. Please update.
- Bug: Improved escaping of SQL queries and output data sanitization.
- Bug: Fixed AJAX returning rating result where rating results position for a post is do not show.
- Tweak: Renamed all shortcodes to have a prefix mr_ (old shortcode names are deprecated but will still work). display_rating_form => mr_rating_form, display_rating_results => mr_rating_results and display_top_rating_results => mr_rating_results_list
- Tweak: Renamed the Top Rating Results widget to Rating Results List widget which is more generic and supports different sorting mechanisms.
- Tweak: Refactored all shortcodes, widgets and the correspnding API functions to use new template system. Renamed some shortcode attributes names, widget options names and API function parameters to improve consistency.
- Tweak: Improved readability of frontend JS
- Tweak: General CSS improvements
- Tweak: Removed the view more functionality. This will added again later utilising AJAX instead of a page refresh.
- Tweak: Renamed the display_top_rating_results() API function to display_rating_results_list() (old API function is deprecated, but will still work).
- Tweak: Renamed the following API parameters and shortcode attributes: show_category_filter => show_filter (deprecated show_category_filter) and category_label_text => filter_label_text (deprecated category_label_text)
- Important: Deleted class-rating-results.php file as it's no longer needed.
- Important: Deleted template functions from class-rating-form.php.
- Important: Deleted actions that no longer make sense due to the new template system. If you've used these actions to modify the template, it will no longer work: mr_display_top_rating_results, mr_display_rating_results and mr_display_rating_form
- Important: Moved common sorting functions from API to utils class.
- New: Added loading spinner when saving rating form
- Tweak: Improved styles in plugin settings page
- New: Refactored save rating restrictions to allow using cookies and or an IP address within a specified time in hours
- New: Added edit_ratings capability to allow Editor role to be able to edit ratings
- Bug: Removed undefined PHP variable notice in plugin settings page
- Bug: Fixed auto placement issue - undefined content in mr_can_apply_filter
- New: Added settings to upload your own star rating images to use instead of Font Awesome star icons
- New: Added after_auto_placement action hook
- New: Added mr_can_apply_filter and mr_can_do_shortcode filters
- New: Modified the Top Rating Results widget, [display_top_rating_results] shortcode and the display_top_rating_results() API function to be able to display the featured image of a post
- New: Added more options to show feature image and thumbnail size to the Top Rating Results widget
- New: Added Font Awesome 4.2.0 support
- Bug: Fixed show_count parameter not set correctly when displaying the top rating results
- Bug: Fixed filter button text callback defect
- Bug: Fixed rounding of star result to 2 decimals
- Bug: Fixed is_admin() checks to also check AJAX requests to support plugins such as FacetWP
- New: Added filter button custom text and category label text
- New: Added ability to sort rating results in WP-admin by post title asc, post title desc, top rating results and most entries
- New: Added to delete all associated rating results and entry data when a post is deleted
- Bug: Added fix to only show published posts in the Top Rating Results and to recalculate the rating results when a post changes status
- New: Added edit rating feature in WP-admin
- Tweak: Replaced storing username with user id
- Tweak: Refactored star rating html generation
- New: Added WP filter for custom rating form validation
- Tweak: Some CSS changes
- Tweak: Improved usability of WP-admin tables
- Bug: Fixed weight issue calculting rating results
- Tweak: Performance impovements. Added rating results cache.
- New: Major plugin refactor.
- Bug: Several bug fixes
- New: Added more filters in WP-admin tables
- New: Added new Tools menu
- New: Added rating results table in WP-admin
- New: Hide rating form on submit
- New: Replaced JS alert after submitting rating form with HTML message
- New: Added several action hooks
- Bug: Fixed bug calculating raitng results if a new rating item is added
- Tweak: Modified how rating results are calculated
- Tweak: Sorting of rating results by result type
- Bug: Fixed bug missing before_title after_title in display_top_rating_results shortcode
- Bug: Fixed bug in JS where trim is not supported in IE8
- New: Added support for custom taxonomies
- New: Support for different versions of Font Awesome added
- New: Plugin now i18n translation ready
- New: Added About page
- New: New report which shows number of entries per day
- New: Ability to export rating results to a CSV file
- New: Added on hover color for star rating select
- Bug: Fixed missing category_id attribute to display_top_rating_results shortcode
- Bug: Fixed category filter
- Tweak: Added Fontawesome star icons instead of using image sprites
- New: Added radio options and star ratings along with the select drop down to select rating item values
- Tweak: Some template and style changes to improve the layout
- Bug: Fixed a couple of misc bugs
- Tweak: Refactored HTML for rating form and rating results including CSS styles
- New: Added Multi Rating meta box in edit page to override default settings for automatic placements of rating form and rating results per post or page
- New: Added class shortcode attribute
- Tweak: Refactored how rating results are returned in API
- Bug: Fixed rich snippets bug
- New: Refactored API functions and added more params that can be used in shortcodes
- New: Information on multi-rating-pro plugin features added
- New: Rating results table in WP-admin query updated to order by entry_date desc
- Bug: Fixed top rating results widget bug
- New: Major refactor of plugin.
- Important: Old Shortcodes deprecated and replaced with new shortcodes. Old settings and API functions renamed and may not backward compatible.
- New: Old settings have been renamed
- Important: Old rating result will not be migrated. If you wish to keep your rating results, you must continue to use the version 1.1.8.
- New: Improved WP admin including view rating result entries and values
- New: Allow removing title from rating form and top rating results
- New: Added settings for default rating form title and default top rating results title
- Bug: Fixed bug in displaying top results for multiple post types
- Bug: Fixed custom title for widgets
- New: Added support for character encoding of rating items in db
- Bug: Fixed post title on top rating results widget
* Bug: Removed debugging comment accidentally left behind
- New: Changed shortcode parameter for post id from id to post_id
- Tweak: Fixed default values in API functions for themes
- Bug: Fixed bug which caused only 5 top rating results being displayed
- New: Added weight rating for multi criteria
* Bug: Fixed activation for older versions of PHP
- New: Added option to change rating results stars to small, medium or large size
- Bug: Fixed some CSS issues
- New: Added check is_singular() to add rich snippets to rating results