PayPal charges high fees for cross border transactions. If you are one of the fortunate few that have paypal accounts in multiple currencies then this plugin is for you. It allows you to route different currencies to specific paypal accounts. Even if you don’t have multiple paypal accounts this is still a great plugin for accepting donations.
This Readme file was generated using wp-readme, which generates readme files for WordPress Plugins.
- Removed IPN from button code
- Removed boxover.js
- Removed PayPal IPN functionality (wasn’t working anyways)
- Fixed problem with donate buttons styles not working
- Changed help hover to opentip
- Fixed Monthly and One-Time check option not saving properly
- Fixed a problem when nothing is in the monthly box it showed NaN
- bug fixes
- Much improved admin interface
- Donations are now tracked using paypals IPN
- Bug fixes
*minor bug fixes
- Added the ability to specify a default currency
- Added mcpd_manualDisplay() function so that you can add the form to a template file
- Fixed var_dump problem
- Fixed some include problems
- Fixed bad references to css
- Plugin release.