Please note the following with this Plug-In
- Copy the directory to the WordPress Plug-Ins Directory
- Login to WP-Admin and activate the plug-in
- Create an Account at StorageMadeEasy.com (we have many free accounts)
- Sync your Cloud Provider with StorageMadeEasy. We sync the meta-data about your files and act as a gateway for file operations and enhanced services.
- Use the File Manager to navigate to select files to make public. File set to be public will be available via the WordPress plug-in for download from WordPress.
- Login in to WP-Admin. At the bottom of your dasboard on the right hand side you will a 'SME Public Files option'. Click on this. Here you can enter your StorageMadeEasy username and how you want the files to be selected for display i.e. via tags you have assigned to them or * for all public files.
- Now go to Appearance-Widgets and choose where you want the widget displaying your files to be.
StorageMadeEasy Multi-Cloud File download is licensed under GNU GPL, version 2. (http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html). This Plug-In's use of StorageMadeEasy is based upon StorageMadeEasy's multi-cloud API. Source code is available from http://code.google.com/p/smestorage/.