MU Post to Multiple Blogs
Allows the posting to multiple blogs at a time, bubble-out style.
- Install in your plugins directory in the usual way and network activate the plugin. There is no need to put it in mu-plugins.
- Login as a site administrator and go to Super Admin->Sitewide Tags.
- "Max posts" defaults to 5000. Older posts will be deleted if this threshold is broken.
- Check "Include Pages" to include both posts and pages, handy for making a sitewide search.
- "Privacy" defaults to public, pages can be indexed by search engines.
- When "Privacy" is not public, check "Non-Public Blogs" to include blogs not indexed by search engines.
- Add "Post Meta" custom fields to be copied with posts/pages.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.8
Last Updated: 2014-1-8
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?