MU Post to Multiple Blogs
Allows the posting to multiple blogs at a time, bubble-out style.
- First checkin with the post-to-multiple-blogs purpose.
- Added metabox to post edit pages, which allows users to select which other blogs to post the post to.
- Modified the save and delete hooks so that posts get posted to the blogs selected in the metabox, and get deleted when either removed from the selection or when the post is deleted.
- Last update before bdombro modified it for new purpose
- duplicate category fix
- page permalink fix
- thumbnail size filter
- Run populate feature in source blog context.
- Added resource warning for populate feature.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Only insert categories for published posts.
- Move SWT admin to its own screen.
- Added thumbnail support.
- Added custom taxonomy (including post formats) support.
- Update admin screens for WordPress 3.1.
- Bug fix - only push published content to the tags blog
- Added option to include pages in tags blog.
- Added option to include non search engine indexed blogs if tags blog not indexed.
- Added option for post meta to be copied with post.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.9
Last Updated: 2014-1-8
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?