The Plugin that PAYS YOU!
The TCGplayer.com Plug-in provides an additional revenue source for your website along with an instantaneous way for you to turn all Magic: the Gathering card names within your blog posts into card information links with Hi-Mid-Low pricing! Just type up your entire post and then click the “Card Parse Article” button. All Magic: the Gathering card names are instantly turned into links that have a hover effect showing the card image and its current Hi-Mid-Low price from over 30 of the internets cheapest vendors!
If that wasn’t useful enough TCGplayer will also provide you a commission on all sales sent through the card links. We provide real-time reporting with 100% transparency of all product being sold through the use of the plugin. Payment is sent out each month for a minimum of $50.00 via check or PayPal (whichever you prefer)!
- What is the minimum PHP version?
This plugin requires PHP 5.0.0 or later.
- How long does parsing a text for card names take?
This depends a lot on your server and the total length of the text you are parsing but is usually a few seconds.
Once parsing is finished all card names will be transformed into links.
Please refrain from changing the text while it is being parsed for card names.
- How do I get paid?
Once you install the Plug-In and email us you will receive a unique login to the TCGplayer.com Admin Control Panel. From here, you can monitor all of the sales that happen via your Plug-in. Payment is made via Check or PayPal for a minimum of $50.00 at the end of each month.
- Added all Scars of Mirrodin cards
- Fixed an issue with the resulting URL
- Added some of the Scars of Mirrodin cards
- Updated the readme file
- Added the set Magic 2011 (M11)
- Added the set Rise of the Eldrazi (ROE)
- Fixed a bug where existing card links would be removed and parsed. Existing links on card names are now kept as they are.
- Fixed a bug preventing the rollover effect from working on some installations.
- Fixed a bug due to the renaming of the initial installation directory
First public release with basic plugin functionality