WooCommerce Product sorted by view count and Display a list of most viewed wooCommerce products in Admin and on the frontend.
Most Viewed Products widget, shortcode, and admin display list of products which are most viewed
Major features in Most Viewed Products for WooCommerce include:
* After installed and Activated plugin merchant can view the “Most view Product” option in WooCommerce
* Backend Setting Merchant can manage a number of products to be displayed in admin.
* The merchant can sort the list of most view product by title, View count and Amount.
* Shortcode and Widget use for display the most view products.
* Shortcode [zwcmvp], [zwcmvp limit=”10″] to display the most viewed products inside page/post content.
* Shortcode can be used anywhere throughout the site to display the products.
* limit variable parameter can be used with shortcode.
* A widget has option for view the number of products
- Install WooCommerce if not already installed (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/)
- Extract the .zip file for this plugin and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Use any of the ways as per above to display the most viewed products.
WooCommerce plugin must be installed prior to this.
Contributors & Developers
“Most Viewed Products for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Most Viewed Products for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
1.1.0 – 2018-1-31
- Fix – Fix id was called incorrectly issue.
- Fix – Fix Declaration of ZWCMVP_Orders_table::prepare_items() should be compatible with WP_List_Table::prepare_items() issues.