This is a widget plugin which helps to display the visitors who left the most number of comments in the WordPress blog.
- Upload the most-commenting-visitors directory (including all files within) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the “Appearance”->”Widgets” panel and drag-and-drop the “Most Commenting Visitors” box into your sidebar, configure options and save.
For questions contact with the plugin author – Ruben Sargsyan.
Contributors & Developers
“Most Commenting Visitors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now you can set the start date from which the plugin will count the numbers of comments.
- This version ignores the following types of comments: trackback and pingback.
- Now you can exclude visitors from most commenting visitors by their emails.
- First release.