With this plugin you can create photo galleries from the images in a folder. To display the plugin in your Posts type [morfeo_images ID], where ID is the gallery ID.
For create and configure the galleries press in your WordPress admin: Settings->morfeo gallery.
If the plugin does not work, try downloading from http://www.webpsilon.com/wordpress-plugins/
morfeo-imagesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [
morfeo_imagesID] in your Posts, where ID is the carousel ID.
- Configure and create new image galleries in your WordPress Admin: Settings->morfeo Gallery
- Admin params:
- Images Folder. Folder where the images. Upload the images you want to show on the carousel (jpg, png or gif) to the folder you specify in this parameter. The correct format of the folder would be: folder/, the default is wp-content/plugins/images-gallery/images/
- timeback. Transition between images, in seconds.
- Flash Width. Number indicating the width of the gallery. You can use a number in pixels or percentage. For example: 100% or 400px.
- Flash Height. Number indicating the height of the gallery. You must use a number with px. For example 400px.
- Images link. Images link separated by Intros.
- What parameters should I set up to look good to me the plugin?
Once installed and activated, and the default plugin works correctly. The parameters are common to change the folder where you write the server folder containing the images.
Contributors & Developers
“WEBPSILON morfeo GALLERY” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.