Add over 50 animated smilies to your visual tinymce editor.
This plugin is designed to be used as an add-on to my Ultimate TinyMCE plugin. However, it can also be used as a stand-alone plugin as well.
For best results; You can download Ultimate TinyMCE here:
This addon will add a button to your visual tinymce editor for posts/pages. Clicking the button will open a popup window with over 50 professionally animated .gif smiley’s.
You can insert these smiley’s into your post/page content areas. Simply click a smiley, and it is automatically inserted into your content area.
- Includes over 50 professionally created animated smiley’s.
- Easily insert them into your posts/pages with a single click.
- I may consider making new smilies upon request.
- I don’t see the moods icon once the plugin is activated.
Make sure to click the “show/hide kitchen sink” button in the top row of the editor. This will expand the editor, showing a second row of buttons.
Download it recently and have found that plugin works great, despite of it age. Very cute smiles ^^ thanks !
- FIxed bug where the “advanced insert/edit link” button from my Ultimate Tinymce plugin was conflicting with the moods button.
- Moved the moods button to the right of the wordpress help icon.
- This plugin is written as an add-on to the Ultimate TinyMCE Plugin. However, it can also be used as a standalone plugin.
- Under either circumstance, there is NO options page. This plugin will begin working immediately once the plugin is installed and activated.
- Plugin was created.