See examples at http://www.dynamic-slider.com
You have to become an affiliate of http://www.zanox.com to earn money
Currently available in German/English – all in one.
If you are already registered at zanox, please login with your credentials at
http://apps.zanox.com/ (top right)
3 products: Format: 160×600: http://apps.zanox.com/web/guest/home?productID=12691
1 product at a time Format: 160×125 or 120×240 http://apps.zanox.com/web/guest/home?productID=29774
pageflipping catalog 300×250 or 400×260 looks like a miniature catalogue which flips pages automatically or if you click into the catalogue corners. available at: https://apps.zanox.com/web/guest/home?productID=61265
more formats coming soon ( i.e. and leaderboard 728×90 )
press the “get it” button(doesn’t cost you anything) and go through the configurator page to produce the code. Copy code to clipboard or into a text file for the meantime
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘moodmixer-slider’ directory to your plugins directory. make sure it is called ‘moodmixer-slider’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a new slider
- Insert it into your post or page using the following syntax:
- In the WP Admin section, go to Design > Widgets
- Drag the Moodmixer Slider widget to your desired content container / sidebar
- Select a slider from the pull-down menu.
- Save it.
- Done 😉
- Open the specific template where you’d like to add a slider
- Add the following code:
<?php moodmixerSlider('my-slider-code'); ?>
- Replace ‘my-slider-code’ with the code of the specific slider you want to get displayed.
- Save it – and you’re done 😉
Is this plugin available in my language?
Currently only German/ Englisch language is supported
[Just ask us](EN: http://www.dynamic-slider.com/en/contact_us.php or Deutsch: http://www.dynamic-slider.com/de/kontaktformular.php ) 😉
Contributors & Developers
“dynamic-slider-plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Version is not displayed correctly (ie. 0.4 instead of 0.5).
- Fix: If the plugin directory is placed outside the plugins directory and linked back into it using a symbolic link, it works properly. But not, if directly – ie. physically – placed inside the plugins directory.