With Custom Tabs & Fields for Woocommerce you can improve information about your shop products.
You can add unlimited custom tabs and assign them to specific product categories.
You can add unlimited custom fields and assign them to specific custom tabs.
Once you have defined your custom fields, they will be available in the product edit page, where you can input your data.
You can input data using the integrated wysiwyg editor so you can insert media files and so on.
Only fields with a value will be saved to database.
After adding your Custom Tabs and editing your Custom Fields for the product they will be displayed in the product single page of your shop.
Add custom fields to the single page meta section, setting the flag Product Page Meta to checked.
Define your custom fields order dragging the custom fields rows to meet your needs.
- Create/Disable/Delete custom tabs for Woocommerce products
- Create/Disable/Delete custom rich-text fields for Woocommerce products
- Assign tabs to specific categories
- Add custom fields to specific custom tabs
- Add custom fields to the meta section of the single product page
- Order your custom fields with a simple drag&drop
- Empty fields not saved to database
- Easy import custom fields from external source using Woocommerce import features
- Optimize DB option for better performance
Please read the user manual at the following wiki pages.
Fixed bug to display custom tabs in the product page
From WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
Search for “Custom Tabs & Fields”
Activate Custom Tabs & Fields for Woocommerce from your Plugins page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Tabs & Fields for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors