Wa-config is a Web Agency plugin ready
to run parrallel programming
with advanced debug and end to end testing tools.
It’s fully free for ‘AS IS’ personal or commercial usage since it’s licensed under Apache-2.0.
Licence requirements :
– Derivative Works that you distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices (Usage of the plugin already have those notices, you have to upgrade it only in case of plugin source modifications)
– You can patent your work until this Licence is respected. A patent forbiding usage of this already published plugin is forbiden.
It come with :
– Skills and missions concepts ready to use as taxonomy and custom post type
– Internaionalisation and WooCommerce integration
– A securised REST API to deploy custom static HTML front head
– A commonJS deploy script to easyliy deploy your static HTML frontend heads
– A review system for all team members using this plugin
– Codeception as end to end test tool
– PhpDocumentor output as an up to date HTML documentation
– Pdf.js for quick display of main documentation files
– results of Miguel Monwoo R&D for parallel programmings and advanced integrations
Monwoo Web Agency Config will help with Web Agency jobs like :
– Posting past or current missions managable by skills.
– Internationalising content and WooCommerce products (need Polylang plugin).
– Billings with order prefix for WooCommerce.
– Ensuring human and automatic plugable reviews.
– Deploying custom static frontend like Angular/Svelte/Vue.js/JS/HTML/etc….
– Launching custom authenticated End to End user tests
under production server with existing user accounts (Codeception).
– Backuping and optimizing the website
(mandatory to ensure safe tests launch under production data).
– Extending this plugin to improve those base features.
– Runing same instance of this plugin in parallele.
This plugin make your website ready to do advanced human and/or automatic tests reviews.
WARNING : always test your BACKUP strategie BEFORE LAUNCHING codeception tests.
Indeed, we never know what may happen in case of falling tests or unknown side effects. So alway have a backup ready.
We provide links before the codeception test launch to let you do the kind of light or heavy backup you like.
Upload the wa-config plugin to your WordPress, activate it, and then visit our ‘Review’ sub menu under ‘WA Config’ admin menu.
When all is green, and you humanly argree with it, all is done 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monwoo Web Agency Config” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Monwoo Web Agency Config” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 14 Sept 2022
- Improving user ergonomy *
- Fixing some bugs *
- Tests ok under wordpress 6.0.2 *
Release Date – 19 July 2022
- Fixing stuffs thanks to WordPress Plugin Review Team feedbacks.
Release Date – 7 July 2022
- First version extracted from Miguel Monwoo researches and developpements done from 2011 to 2022
- readme.txt reviewed By Miguel Monwoo with https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/11/improve-wordpress-plugins-readme-txt/
- readme.txt tested with https://wpreadme.com/