PHP 5.2 or later with support for cURL and SimpleXML.
- Login to WordPress and search for "MoneyPress eBay" from the add plugins page.
- Click install.
- Browse to ‘MoneyPress : eBay Edition’ in your admin settings menu.
- (Optional) Enter your seller ID if you want to list only your own products.
- (Optional) Set the number of products you wish to show per page. By default, ten products will be shown.
- (Optional) Enter your affiliate information. For example, see the description for the ‘Network ID’ on how to sign up as an eBay affiliate.
- Enter the ‘[ebay_show_items keywords=”…” category_id=""]’ on any page you want to list products.
- Category ID is an optional attribute that allows you to filter the displayed products by category. It requires the numerical category id which can be found at http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/growing/categorychanges.html. For example, the Category ID for Antiques is 20081 so to filter by antiques, the tag would be ‘[ebay_show_items category_id="20081"]’