MoneyPress : Commission Junction Edition (defunct)
Quickly and easily display products from your Commission Junction affiliate partners on your website. Great for earning affiliate revenue or adding co
v1.2 (April 2012)
- Premium edition / LE are merged.
- This namespace will no longer be updated.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed any required licensing.
- Set Pro Pack as an add-on license.
- [Pro Pack] Added 2-column narrow theme.
v1.1.1 (August 2011)
- Elminate errors on servers with exec() disabled on php.
v1.1 (July 2011)
- Ability to add external link modifiers like rel="nofollow".
- Added multiple internationalization/localization (I18N/L10N) updates.
- Added multiple language translation hooks for the POEDIT/POTS system.
- Added anchor tags to notifications for missing required option fields.
- Reworked notifications to use new object-based system (no front-end changes).
- Reworked options page to use new object-based system (no front-end changes).
- Added several monetary format options. Only works on unix-based hosts.
- Added locale support (for monetary display purposes). This only works if your host allows exec().
- Added thickbox support for zooming in on thumbnails.
- Check for existance of thumbnail images before attempting to display them.
- "Lighten" the code, remove legacy dormant code.
v1.0.7 (May 14th, 2010)
- Added link to knowledge base in readme file
- Curl process no longer checks certificates
v1.0.6 (May 11th, 2010)
- Increase min-height of product div
- Added a screenshot
v1.0.5 (May 6th, 2010)
- Fixed typo in cache warning message
- Correctly formatted the readme.txt file
v1.0.4 (May 2nd, 2010)
- Prices are now displayed in the international format for the en_US locale
- Updated product description
- Fixed typo in product page in meta data
v1.0.3 (April 19th, 2010)
- Fixed an issue with not properly recognizing license
v1.0.2 (April 16th, 2010)
- Protect against duplicate license function declarations from other CSL plugins
- Added prefixes to licensing variables
- Fixed some link typos on the options page
v1.0.1 (April 14th, 2010)
- Added purchase link to options page
- Added information about CSL
- Added license verification
- Added "demo Mode"
- Reworked cachability detection
- Change admin menu entry to 'CJ Product Search'
- Explicitly mention GPL3 as the license in cs-cj.php script
- Use WordPress account name in 'Contributors' section of the Readme
v1.0 (April 7th, 2010)
- Initial release (only released on cybersprocket.com)
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-4-26
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?