**** NOTE ****
The LE and Premium Edition have been merged into a single product. Please use the following plugin address to continue to monitor and receive updates:
All features will be available in the PRO PACK ADD-ON.
The release posted in the current namespace will no longer be updated.
Make sure you copy your license key BEFORE uninstalling and deactivating this release.
What Happened To This Release?
We have merged our PREMIUM edition and LE edition into a single product. The LE is now fully functional with no restrictions. We have created add-on packs that provided extended features and functionality.
What About My License?
If you purchased a premium license you can enter it as the key for the Pro Pack add-on and enable the extended features such as the themes system.
How Do I Switch?
The cleanest way to switch is to deactivate and delete your premium edition plugin.
Once that is done use the admin panel “Add New Pluging” feature and search for “moneypress” to find our plugins. Select the non-defunct release.
Will My Settings Be Retained?
Yes, all your settings EXCEPT YOUR LICENSE KEY will be retained. Copy that key and re-use it for your add-on pack license.
v1.2 (April 2012)
- Premium edition / LE are merged.
- This namespace will no longer be updated.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed any required licensing.
- Set Pro Pack as an add-on license.
- [Pro Pack] Added 2-column narrow theme.
v1.1.1 (August 2011)
- Elminate errors on servers with exec() disabled on php.
v1.1 (July 2011)
- Ability to add external link modifiers like rel=”nofollow”.
- Added multiple internationalization/localization (I18N/L10N) updates.
- Added multiple language translation hooks for the POEDIT/POTS system.
- Added anchor tags to notifications for missing required option fields.
- Reworked notifications to use new object-based system (no front-end changes).
- Reworked options page to use new object-based system (no front-end changes).
- Added several monetary format options. Only works on unix-based hosts.
- Added locale support (for monetary display purposes). This only works if your host allows exec().
- Added thickbox support for zooming in on thumbnails.
- Check for existance of thumbnail images before attempting to display them.
- “Lighten” the code, remove legacy dormant code.
v1.0.7 (May 14th, 2010)
- Added link to knowledge base in readme file
- Curl process no longer checks certificates
v1.0.6 (May 11th, 2010)
- Increase min-height of product div
- Added a screenshot
v1.0.5 (May 6th, 2010)
- Fixed typo in cache warning message
- Correctly formatted the readme.txt file
v1.0.4 (May 2nd, 2010)
- Prices are now displayed in the international format for the en_US locale
- Updated product description
- Fixed typo in product page in meta data
v1.0.3 (April 19th, 2010)
- Fixed an issue with not properly recognizing license
v1.0.2 (April 16th, 2010)
- Protect against duplicate license function declarations from other CSL plugins
- Added prefixes to licensing variables
- Fixed some link typos on the options page
v1.0.1 (April 14th, 2010)
- Added purchase link to options page
- Added information about CSL
- Added license verification
- Added “demo Mode”
- Reworked cachability detection
- Change admin menu entry to ‘CJ Product Search’
- Explicitly mention GPL3 as the license in cs-cj.php script
- Use WordPress account name in ‘Contributors’ section of the Readme
v1.0 (April 7th, 2010)
- Initial release (only released on cybersprocket.com)