Abundtrade pays cash for used books, CDs, DVDs, and video games. Abundtrade affiliates can earn extra cash by referring customers to Abundtrade that send in their used goods for cash. Now you can tap into this lucrative market by using the Moneypress : Abundtrade Edition plugin.
Install the plugin on your WordPress site and show your site visitors how much cash they can earn for their used goods via the inline trade calculator. Visitors are given an interactive form where they can enter a UPC or ASIN and it will populate an inline table showing the cash value for the item(s) they enter.
As an affiliate you can set the percentage that you want to earn on the Abundtrade cash value for the trade. You can use the Abundtrade relationship as a traffic builder and set your earnings percentage at 0% which offers your visitors the highest value for their trade. Any percentage over 0% up to 25% becomes an income earner for your site.
Need Special Features?
Cyber Sprocket can provide modifications to the plugin to make it the perfect solution for your site.
We charge $200 per half-day to create custom additions or modifications. All modifications will become
part of our next release. Most modifications take a half-day to two-days to implement.
Need Priority Support?
Sometimes you direct access to our support staff. If you need a response by the next business day we
offer priority diagnosis and support for $200 per half-day. Most support cases take a half-day or less
to complete. We will need an admin login for your site as a minimum and like to also have FTP
Learn more at: http://www.cybersprocket.com/
Users that want to customize the look and feel of the search form, map, and search results can do so
with ease using the new Theme System that is part of the Pro Pack. Copy an existing CSS file,
change the file name and update the CSS header, upload to the server and you can now activate your
new theme or any of the built-in defaults by selecting it from the auto-generated pulldown menu.
Be sure to send us your custom theme CSS file and we’ll include it in the next release! We’ll also list you here in our upcoming credits section!
Users that opt not to purchase the Pro Pack can still customize the look by editing the basic CSS file that ships with the free plugin.
PHP 5.2 or later.
- The fastest way to install is to use the WordPress admin panel, search for Abundatrade, and install the plugin from there.
- Download the zip file.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel and select add new plugin, upload, locate your zip file.
- Browse to ‘MoneyPress : Abundatrade Edition’ in your admin settings menu.
- Enter your Abundtrade affiliate ID.
- Enter the ‘[mp-abunda-calc]’ on any page you want to show the calculator on.
- Where can I find support for this plugin?
See the knowledgebase at http://redmine.cybersprocket.com/projects/mpress-abundatrade/wiki
All support inquiries should be posted at the forum section of the knowledgebase.
- How can I translate the plugin into my language?
- Find on internet the free program POEDIT, and learn how it works.
- Use the .pot file located in the languages directory of this plugin to create or update the .po and .mo files.
- Place these file in the languages subdirectory.
- If everything is ok, email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the next release.
- For more information on POT files, domains, gettext and i18n have a look at the I18n for WordPress developers Codex page and more specifically at the section about themes and plugins.
- We’re Hiring
Cyber Sprocket Labs is always looking for world-class programmers to join our elite team.
Learn more at our job listing page.
Contributors & Developers
“MoneyPress : Abundatrade Edition” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
v0.4 (June 4th 2012)
- Performance Improvements
v0.3 (April 26th 2012)
- Add devster theme.
- Only render css on pages with shortcode.
- Force cursor into UPC entry box for improved scanner cooperation.
- Fix “enter” in UPC field, lookup instead of refresh page.
v0.2 (April 21st 2012)
- Fix for consolidation when submitting same UPC more than once.
- Clean up all the themes.
- Get the please wait message box back online.
- Fix the delete this item link.
v0.1 (April 9th 2012)
- Initial Release
- jQuery force to 1.7.1 on pages with shortcode (0.1.02)
- AbundaDVDs theme (0.1.03)