The MonetizeComments plugin allows blog owners to monetize the comments section of their blogs. Our plugin provides the following features:
- Display banner advertising from major publishers networks (i.e. Adsense, adBrite, Chitika, Clicksor, 7Search).
- Different ways of serving your ads to your readers: keyword-detect, form overlay and in-stream.
- Fully configurable and can you can serve as many or as little ads as you want.
- Serve ads from different ad networks simultaneously.
- Provides statistics on how many ads you have served within the comments section specifically.
- Social log in features that allow your readers to log in via Facebook or Twitter.
- Gives readers the ability to Like and Dislike each comment.
- A Top Comments section that will display the most Liked comments on top of the Comments section.
- Publishers can set up unlimited number of sites to their MonetizeComments publishers account.
- This plugin and its associated web service is free for all publishers.
This plugin requires blog Publishers to sign-up for a Publisher’s account on MonetizeComments.com before it can be used. This allows us to serve the proper comment form to your blog and also accurately track the ad serving performance of your site.
In order to begin using the service, please do the following:
- Visit http://www.monetizecomments.com/publishers/signup
- Fill out the quick sign up form and then verify your e-mail address once you have received the confirmation e-mail.
- Log-in to our Publisher’s Panel here: http://www.monetizecomments.com/publishers
- Following the instructions to add your blog to your sites list.
- Once your site has been added, you can configure your ads and other settings.
- Once that is complete, you can use the same login information to begin using the plugin. Plugin installation instructions are below.
Please refer to the help section of our website for complete description and instructions.
- Upload the entire wp-mc-comments directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. Alternatively, you can upload the zip file directly from within wp-admin console by clicking on Plugins > Add New and then Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings of the MonetizeComments plugin and log in with your publishers account.
- Configure your ads on our Publishers Panel
Publisher Sign up: http://www.monetizecomments.com/publishers/
Visit http://www.monetizecomments.com/help for complete details.
How come I can’t login to the use the plugin?
In order to use this plugin, you must have a Publisher account with MonetizeComments. Once you have signed up, login to the Publisher panel and add your site. Then you can successfully login to use this plugin from within WP-Admin
How do I configure the ads?
From the Publisher panel, you can access the ad management tool for each of your WordPress sites.
Can I configure where I want the ads?
Yes. You can turn on/off any or all of the ads. All ads are fully configurable and will only serve where you want them to serve.
Where can I find the step-by-step instructions?
Contributors & Developers
“MonetizeComments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial launch of service and first release of production plugin