Monetize premium posts on your blog with Blarchives.com – just sign up, install the plugin, and get paid for your visitors.
- Create directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a publisher account at https://blarchives.com/publishers/signup/
- Obtain your blog ID by clicking the “Details” button next to your blog.
- Under Settings – Blarchives, enter your Blarchives.com username and blog id.
- Customize any other settings.
- Make posts preium: either set dates in the settings page, or manually make posts premium with the Blarchives control on every post’s edit page.
I need help installing this plugin!
If you have questions or comments about our service or this plugin, please contact us.
Phone: (661) 75-BLOGS
Do I need a Blarchives.com account?
Yes, you need a free publisher account, available at http://blarchives.com/publishers/signup
Contributors & Developers
“Monetization with Blarchives.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Handle permissions better for privileged users and roles
- Fixed search engine regexes
- ANY premium post on a page disables search engine cache.
- Only check membership if you’ve entered the blog id.
- Minor bug fix
- Option for preventing search engine caching of premium pages
- Initial Public Release