This plugin allows you to display 1 or more of your latest Momentile photos (http://momentile.com) on your blog sidebar. The plugin supports both widgetized themes and non-widgetized themes – add the widget manually to your sidebar by placing in your themes sidebar.php file where you want it to be.
- Download the plugin
- Unzip momentile-on-wordpress.zip
- Upload the entire momentile-on-wordpress folder to your plugins directory
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click to ‘Activate’ Momentile on WordPress.
- Add your Momentile username on the settings page, and change any other settings as required
- Go to Appearance->widgets and add the Momentile on WordPress widget to your sidebar
- Open your theme folder
- Open sidebar.php in a text editor
- Add into the code where you want the widget to be (image width and image shape default to ’64’ and ‘square’ respectively).
What is my username?
Your username is the name shown next to your avatar on your profile page.
Contributors & Developers
“Momentile on WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fixed to work with Momentile re-release *
- Check added for fetch_feed error *
- Replaced functions deprecated in WP 3.0 – min. requirement now WP 2.8+.
- Fixed messed up changelog
- Fixed title/alt tag mix-up
- Changed call to mowp_widget in non widgetized themes to allow display of multiple Momentile accounts (apologies is this breaks any themes!)
- Fixed some layout issues
- Tested up to 2.9.1
- Added changelog
- Tested up to WP 2.8.3
- Added plugin directory tags
- Fixed inconsistent square/thumbail option & option page labels
- mowp_widget() function call for non-widgetized themes
- Initial beta release