- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Put the 'mixed-updates.php' file into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' next to Mixed Updates.
- Go to the Options > Mixed Updates and configure your options.
- Go to Manage - Links and either add RSS feed links to your existing links or add new links with their RSS feed (the RSS feed link goes into the Advanced section on the Manage - Links page).
- For a non widget sidebar use this function to display a list of results:
if (function_exists('mixed_updates')) mixed_updates();
- For widget sidebars just go to your Widgets page in your admin and add the widget.