PLEASE NOTE: this is a plugin I wrote few years ago as a helper for a client’s need and it’s currently not maintained.
This last version just makes sure to solve possible compatibility issues.
If you wish to collaborate with this plugin and make it better (there are many aspects which can be improved), feel free to contact the author.
Misamee Gravity Forms Themes provide a couple of skins for your Gravity Forms and allows you to create your custom skins.
You also get a customized version of the standard Gravity Forms widget that allows you to select a theme.
Add the plugin from your WordPress site and activate, or…
misamee-gravity-forms-themes.zipin a directory called
- Upload the whole directory (not just its contents) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Misamee Gravity Forms Themes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Renamed class names to be more standard
- Updated some outdated libraries
- Some debugging leftovers removed: my apologies.
- [Themes bug] Show labels for checkboxes and radio buttons
- Now you can add a hidden field in your forms to specify which theme should be used: add a field called misamee-theme and set the default value to the theme you want to use
Improved custom script/js/php handling (functions.php in new themes must be updated: see included themes).
- First release