- Go to [Plugins] -> [Add New] -> [Upload]
- Select the downloaded ZIP file for uploading, installing and activation
How to add Images
- Click [Overview] (the default page)
- Click [+] to create a category
- Click [+] to create a gallery in that category
- Click [0 Images] to get to the images upload page
How to publish a gallery or categories
- Create a post or a static page
- Set the cursor in the text where you want the gallery
- Click the Miquado Gallery editor button, this will create a spaceholder link
- Click to the spaceholder link
- Select [Gallery] to display a single gallery or [Categories] to show one or more categories
- Publish your post or page
Using the Widget
The Miqudo Gallery Widget has multiple functions
- Display a category/gallery Navigation
- Show thumbs
- Show the shopping cart link
Two parameters can be used on the navigation widget:
targetid: lets the navigation know to which static page it shall link.
categories: defines the category numbers that are shown in the navigation (default is "all")
If set accoringly in the Miquado Gallery configuration, thumbnail images of a gallery are shown in the widget. No parameters required.
For more information please refer to the handbook available from Miquado.