Install & Activate the plugin.
- Enable the plugin front end tool to check what scripts and styles are minified on each page.
- Copy the file handles you want to minify, and paste them into the minify queue textarea on the settings page.
- Save the settings and view the front end of your site. The processed files are generated on page load. Check that everything is working correctly.
- Uncheck the show helper option and save the settings again.
- Multiple, independantly proccessed files. You can specify several lists of file handles to be minified and concatenated into separate files. Useful if you have scripts that are loaded conditionally on certain pages and should be handled separately rather than minified and concatenated into one large file.
- Options can be defined in your config file. This then disables access to the settings page in the admin.