The plugin synchronizes orders on the following events (when all required
options are filled in settings).
- All orders are synchronized whenever the plugin settings are saved.
- All orders are synchronized whenever the plugin is activated.
- New orders created by your customers are synchronized.
- Orders created or updated by administrators are synchronized. Orders are synchronized too, when an admin updates multiple orders with checkboxes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/minicrm-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings screen (Settings link on plugin too) and the “MiniCRM feed” section, to set your MiniCRM system’s details.
- You find your System ID in your browser’s address bar after logging in to your MiniCRM account. For example, if you see https://r3.minicrm.io/1234/#TodayView, then your System ID is 1234.
- You can generate an API Key in your MiniCRM account on the Settings(cogwheel)->System screen.
- To find out your Category ID, select the Webshop module in your MiniCRM account. Use the number followed by
#!Project-in the address bar. For example, if you see https://r3.minicrm.io/1234/#!Project-21, then your Category ID is 21.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MiniCRM WooCommerce Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial public release