Automatically publishes your new (and old) blog content to Social Networks. Auto-updates Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Tumblr, Blogger, Delicious..
twitter.com accounts Help with screenshots
Your Twitter username and password won't suffice in order to post automatic updates, Twitter API requires some more steps described below. No worries, it's rather a simple procedure.
1. In order to auto publish through the Twitter API you'll need to create your own Twitter App here: https://apps.twitter.com/ 2. Once you have created your Twitter App you have to change its Access Level to be Read and Write. Browse to the settings tab and click on 'Modify App Permissions'. Check the Access Level to be Read and Write. Save your Settings. 3. Once this is done return to the API Keys tab, at the bottom you should have a button 'Create My Access token', please do it. 4. Now, on the API Keys tab you have all what you need, i.e. API (Consumer) key / secret, Access token and Access token secret. 5. If you don't see immediately the Access Token at the bottom, please refresh the API Keys tab page.
plurk.com accounts Help with screenshots
It's most likely the same as for twitter, you'll need some more effort in order to post updates through Plurk Api.
1. Please go at this url http://www.plurk.com/PlurkApp/ and click on 'Create a New Plurk App'. For App Type choose 'Third-party web site integration'. For App Website you can put http://localhost 2. Once you are back on 'My Plurk Apps' page, click the edit button and copy your *App Key and App Secret*. 3. Not finished yet, you need the second pair of credentials. On 'My Plurk Apps' page, this time click on 'Test Console' button. 4. First, click on 'Get Request Token', then some processing is done. After that, click on 'Open Authorization Url', you'll be redirected to a new page and you will have to grant the permission in order to get your verification code. 5. Finally, return to the previous page and generate your *Token Key and Token Secret* by clicking on 'Get Access Token' and by providing the verification code. 6. Now, you can copy your Token Key and Token Secret. Coupled with the App key and App secret you've got previously you can configure your plurk account in the Social Accounts Section.
facebook.com accounts Help with screenshots
Please note that only real personal Facebook accounts have permissions to create an App. Business accounts can't manage Facebook Apps.
1. Please go at this url https://developers.facebook.com/apps and click on 'Apps' -> 'Create new App'. Note: If you can not click on 'Create new App', you'll need first to 'Register as a Developer'. Then the creation of New App will be available. 2. Fill in your 'App Name' and then, click continue. 3. Enter the required Security Check. 4. Once on the basic settings of your new App, for the field 'App Domains' enter your Blog domain name (example: mydomain.com) Then click 'Add Platform' and choose 'Website'. 5. For the field 'Site url' enter your Blog Url. (example: http://mydomain.com) Save changes. 6. Make your App Live by browsing to 'Status & Review'. 7. Copy your 'App ID' and 'App Secret' and configure your Facebook account in MicroblogPoster's Social Accounts Section. 8. Follow the link provided by MicroblogPoster to authorize your App posting on your behalf.
friendfeed.com accounts Help with screenshots
Instead of the password, the Friendfeed API requires the Remote Key to let you post with it.
1. You can find your Remote Key associated with your account at this Url: https://friendfeed.com/account/api (You must be logged in).
diigo.com accounts Help with screenshots
In addition to your username and password you will need to create your own Diigo App and generate an API Key.
1. Please go at this Url: https://www.diigo.com/api_keys/new/ and generate your Diigo API Key. (You need to be logged in)
linkedin.com accounts Help with screenshots
1. Please go at this Url https://www.linkedin.com/secure/developer and click on 'Add New Application'. 2. Fill in the required informations. For 'Live Status', select Live. Leave everything else by Default. Click the button 'Add Application'. 3. Copy 'Api Key' and 'Secret Key', and click 'Done'. 4. Configure your Linkedin account in the Social Accounts Section. 5. Follow the link provided by MicroblogPoster to authorize your App posting on your behalf.
tumblr.com accounts Help with screenshots
Basically your tumblr username and password won't suffice in order to post automatic updates, tumblr Api requires some more steps described below. No worries, it's rather a simple procedure.
1. In order to auto publish through the tumblr Api you'll need first to create your own tumblr App here: http://www.tumblr.com/oauth/apps 2. Once, you have created your tumblr App copy your 'OAuth Consumer key'. 3. Also click on 'Show Secret key' and copy your 'Secret key'. 4. This is it, you can now configure your Account in the Social Accounts section.
blogger.com accounts Help with screenshots
Basically first you'll need to request the activation from Google of the Blogger API. It takes about 5 working days. Once it's activated you'll need to create your 'Client ID' (aka App) which will auto post on your behalf.
vk.com accounts Help with screenshots
Basically first you'll need to create a VKontakte APP in order to auto publish.
1. Please go at this url: https://vk.com/dev Select 'Standalone Application', then click 'Connect Application'. 2. Get the code by SMS and then confirm it. Click 'Confirm'. 3. On the settings tab of your newly created Application for 'Application Status' select 'Application on and visible to all'. Click 'Save'. 4. Copy the Application ID and secure key and configure your account in MicroblogPoster. 5. Follow the link provided by MicroblogPoster to authorize your App posting on your behalf. 6. Last step is to save the 'Access Token' that you'll get when authorizing the account.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2015-3-2
Active Installs: 10,000+
6 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?