If you want to embed Google Trends graphs in your website this is the plugin for you: with a simple shortcode you will get the graph you need in a few seconds. A nice wizard will help you choosing the proper options and automatically get the needed shortcode.
Apart from the keywords for which you want the analytics, through the shortcode builder you can specify:
* dimensions of the graph (in pixels)
* geolocalization (using the two letters country code)
* whether you want to use average values rather than the standard ones
* start date of the graph
* timeframe of the graph (from the starting date – in months)
The plugin is now fully localized in English, Italian and Spanish!
- Upload the plugin’s folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- While editing a document, click on the icon of MG WebTrends Graph in the toolbar and fill in the text fields.
The plugin is not working anymore!
Starting from v1.0 the plugin requires WordPress 3.9 or higher (i.e. TinyMCE 4.x).
Contributors & Developers
“MG Webtrends Graphs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- The plugin has been completely rewritten in order to comply with TinyMCE 4.
- Italian translation added.
- Spanish translation added.
- Minor changes for WordPress 4 compatibility.
- Added option to limit timeframe.
- Added option to show average values.
- Minor fixes.
- Added the wizard to the toolbar.
- First release.