Menu Item Visibility Control
Control individual menu items' visibility based on your desired condition.
- Got rid of PHP notices in the admin area
- Updated Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit
- Gantry 4.0 compatibility
- implemented singleton pattern
- added the remove_visibility_meta function which cleans up the meta datas for deleted menu items
- Fixed a minor bug where unnecessary database rows in postmeta table would be created upon save
- fixed a bug concerning using quotes in conditions
- Compatibility with latest WordPress release
- Fixed a minor bug where conditions would also execute on the admin area
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.6
Last Updated: 2014-6-15
4.3 out of 5 stars
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?