Provides wordpress widgets for displaying public posts from Yahoo! Meme. Memepress is SEO ready and provides options to noindex/nofollow your Meme posts. Memepress supports internationalization.
Demo: Live demo of this plugin can be seen here.
- English (en_US)
- Turkish (tr_TR) – Yalcin Erdemir
* Easy to setup. Copy, Activate, Setup and Go :) * Widget support * No dependencies * Supports all kinda of posts from Yahoo! Meme. * Option to control width of sidebar. * Option to link posts (you may not want to link back to Yahoo! Meme). * Options to noindex/nofollow permalinks to Yahoo! Meme posts. * Display posts as list or using <p> html attribute. * Uniquely identifiable class for text/photo/video/music to control layout via css classes. * Supports internationalization (i18n).
If you are interested in translating Memepress in your language, you have to translate just a few strings ðŸ™‚ Download the memepress.pot (POT) file and translate the strings in your language. Email the resulting .pot file to kulbirsaini25 [AT] gmail.com .
#: memepress.php:37 msgid "Title" msgstr ""
#: memepress.php:37 msgid "Title" msgstr "_WHATEVER_TITLE_IS_WRITTEN_AS_IN_YOUR_LANGUAGE_"
If you use WordPress widgets, just drag the widget into your sidebar and configure. If widgets are not your thing, use the following code to display your public Yahoo! Meme posts:
<?php memepress__render_posts("username"); ?>
For more info (options, customization, etc.) visit the plugin homepage.
The plug in provides the following CSS classes:
* ul.memepress: the main ul (if list is activated) * li.memepress-item: the ul items (if list is activated) * li.memepress-text: the ul item (if meme post is text) * li.memepress-photo: the ul item (if meme post is photo) * li.memepress-video: the ul item (if meme post is video) * li.memepress-music: the ul item (if meme post is music) * .memepress-timestamp: the timestamp span class * a.memepress-link: the link class
Kulbir Saini – This plugin is completely inspired from Twitter for WordPress. Basically the code was just copied and modified to support Yahoo! Meme and then a few more features were added. A lot of credits goes to Ricardo Gonz‡lez.
Ronald Heft – The plugin is highly based in his Pownce for WordPress, so the major part of the credits goes to him.
Michael Feichtinger – For the multi-widget feature.
Yalcin Erdemir – For Turkish Translation.
Suggestion, fixes, rants, congratulations, gifts et al to kulbirsaini25 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Unzip memepress-yahoo-meme.zip.
- Copy memepress folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin by visiting wp-admin/plugins.php.
- Go to wp-admin/widgets.php to add Memepress widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Memepress – WordPress Widgets for Yahoo! Meme Public Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors