Membership Simplified allows you to generate membership lessons with templated content to create a unified look and feel throughout your courses. It also provides the inner workings such as navigation options, a login widget, and editor buttons to use when protecting any post or page content. It sits on top of PilotPress, thus allowing you to use videos from the video manager, downloadable files from the file manager, and much more. Here is a list of the features:
- Disable the plugin on the front end while you work on creating and adding your content. Simply turn everything on with a click of a button as soon as you are ready to go!
- Use the styling that comes with your current theme, use our default styling, or customize every single bit till your heart is content. You have the option to control the colors, font type, font size, link colors, border colors and size, and much more!
- Apply your custom styling to all of your membership content pages or just to individual ones. Its up to you.
- Easily integrate social media sharing and even facebook comments with your membership content. When your users share the content on the page, it will show a snippet of your content on their social media profiles. Then, when one of their friends click the link, they will be prompted to join before they get access! (You must have PilotPress installed and configured properly for this to happen)
- Add lessons / modules to a specific 'Membership Content' area in the backend so that you can keep your membership content organized. Then, simply drag and drop your lessons into the order you would like them to appear in. Want to add categories for your content? Great! You can do that too.
- Choose between two overview layouts to display your content differently. (See Overview Templates below.)
- Choose between two membership content layouts to display your membership content differently. (See Text / Media Templates below)
- Easily add info about your lesson as well as pertinent download materials into your membership content pages. You can either upload your downloads to your site or pull them directly from your OfficeAutopilot file manager.
- Easily add a main media item to your membership content pages. You can either upload your image to your site, pull an image from your OfficeAutopilot Image library, add the url of a video you would like to stream (supports Youtube, Vimeo, or other self hosted video links), or pull a video from your OfficeAutopilot Video Manager (The preferred way to make you look more professional.)
- Add custom HTML code to your membership content pages so that you can easily add banner images, links, or anything else you might want!
- OAP Membership Plugin also comes with a sidebar widget for your membership content menu items, so that you can allow your members to easily get to your content even when they arent on a content page!
Please visit http://membership.officeautopilot.com for more info.
(This plugin requires PilotPress (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pilotpress/) and an active OfficeAutopilot account to work.)