Megathread maximizes the value of your WordPress and BuddyPress comments through Community Based Analytics that can extend across any platform.
= You can also go to this blog for detailed description and screenshots for instalation: http://www.megathread.com/megathreads-plugin-wordpress-buddypress-discussions/
See Installation Video: http://screencast.com/t/Tt1ZySAuOnZ
Installation Time: Approximately 5-10 Minutes Requirements: WordPress/BuddyPress Discussions, SOAP (your server should support this.)
1) Register at http://app.megathread.com/signup and be sure to select Community.
2) Confirm your account through the confirmation email we send you. If you do not see this in your Inbox please check your Spam. Once you confirm you will receive a second email that provides essential information for community integration. Be sure to save this second email for future use.
3) Login to your Megathread Community Profile at http://app.megathread.com/signin. Be sure to login as Community.
4) Download the Megathread WordPress Plugin (megathread.zip) from the Tool Shed tab in your Megathread Community Profile.
5) In a new browser window open your WordPress Administration Dashboard by adding /wp-admin to your sites URL.
6) In the left side panel select Plugins->Add New
7) Upload the plug-in file megathread.zip which you downloaded (step #4.)
(Another option to step #5 through step #7 is to FTP the contents of the megathread.zip file to your wp-content/plugins directory.)
8) In your Megathread Community Profile/Community Settings enter your Authorization URL (see below.) (Note: This is the path for the megathread_auth.php file in the plug-in directory you just installed. For WordPress this is going to be: http://YOUR_SITE_URL/wp-content/plugin/megathread/megathread_auth.php)
9) Create a Plugin-API Login and Plugin-API Password (step 8) and be sure to Update your changes. These credentials will have to match with your WordPress plug-in settings (step 10.)
10) In your WordPress Dashboard go to Settings/Megathread (see below) and under Megathread Settings paste your Forum ID (copy it from the second email we sent you from step 2) along with the Plugin-API Login and Plugin-API Password you created in your Community Settings (step 9) and be sure to Save your changes.