Recommended installation for Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling by vCita
- Connect to WordPress admin Panel
- Click the "Plugins" menu on the left and choose "Add New".
Search for "Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling by vCita" and install it.
- After the appointment booking plugin installation has finished, click "Activate".
- Click on the new "vCita Online Scheduling" tab that is now available on your left bar.
- Insert your email to which new appointment booking requests will be sent, and click "OK"
- Insert your first name and last name in the pop-up window and click "Submit" to continue to editing you online booking preferences.
customize your online booking preferences
- Click on "Go to settings".
- Follow the "online scheduling wizard" to set all you scheduling and online booking preferences.
- Once done- return to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on" test drive your online scheduling" and see what your clients will see when booking an appointment with you.
Select your online booking widget
- You can choose how to add your appointment booking service:
Active Engage - A proactive scheduling box. This option is most popular as it encourages visitors to contact you and increases your leads
Scheduling Calendar - Add a booking calendar or a service menu directly on your page
Contact Form with an appointment scheduling button
Sidebar - Show appointment scheduling buttons on the sidebar of every page on your site
Links and shortcodes
- Select your prefered widget, and click "Edit" to customize it.
For manual installation instructions and additional widgets - look at the FAQ section