Do you use mediatemple and wish you could view your server status directly from your WordPress installation? This plugin adds a widget to your admin dashboard which gives you the ability to see your memory and CPU usage as well as the
number of processes currently running on your server (more to be added soon). It displays these statistics using the
Google Charts API to present them in the most friendly way possible.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the options panel (located under Settings) and input your (mt) API key and select a service
To find your API key (or create one) visit https://ac.mediatemple.net/api/ when logged into your mediatemple account.
When will you be adding more data points (e.g. loads, different date ranges, etc.)
The goal is to have plenty more data available in the next version. The mediatemple API gives access to plenty more
data but the Google Charts API makes it difficult to display all this data with the correct units. Once I figure
out what the best way to handle them are, I will add in the extra data points. I am also planning to add in multiple date ranges as well.
Contributors & Developers
“Media Temple Server Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Deleted actual API wrapper file.
- Removed external API wrapper and all cURL dependency since it’s not enabled on all servers. Now uses
file_get_contents()which will work on more/all servers and much faster with less memory usage.
- Added a check to see if cURL is installed on the server since it is used for the (mt) API.
- First Release