Media Library Gallery automatically creates a gallery with every images posts have in attachment. Support thickbox. To include the gallery in a page, simply write in the post:
[media-library-gallery]. You can also customize: see the documentation for more information!
You always tried to easily make a page or a post to display the content of your Media Library but you never found a way to make it?
Media Library Gallery is the plugin you dreamed for! You just have to install it on your own WordPress installation, to select pages and/or posts where you want to include your gallery, and you’re done! More, the plugin is thickbox ready!
- I get some PHP parse errors! Why?
Probably because you’re using PHP4. You should upgrade to PHP5. You know what? We will dealing soon with PHP6, so don’t be late!
You can also upgrade your
[media-library-gallery]to the latest version because it should be now compatible with PHP4.
- OMG! Your plugin is probably the best one I ever used! But… I need more! Could you add this feature?
Why not? Just ask and we’ll try!
- Now compatible with PHP4. Enjoy!
- Use the builtin
shortcodeAPI to detect the
- Doesn’t display attachments from draft posts anymore.
- You can now set up a number of columns (i.e.: the number of images you would like for a row) with the
- You can filter by tag the attachment’s posts with the
- The same for categories with the
- You can order the images with the
- You can sort them with the
- A button and a special dialog have been added in the
- Fix multiple pages issue.
- Display titles only on one row.
- First release.