Mechanic Custom Social Media is a widgets which will display your social media page (External Links) on WordPress. When you hover a icon, a small tooltip is displayed with the name of the social media. All other icons have a low opacity.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download Simple Custom Social Media WordPress Plugins
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can do this using ‘Upload’ functionality provided in plugins section of your wordpress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to
Mechanic - Custom Social Mediain to your widget area.
- Go to Appreance >> Widgets >> drag “Mechanic – Custom Social Media” to your widgets area position.
- Fill all available text field correctly and all will be an “external link” with nofollow rel.
- You are done.
- How to editing replace image?
you must open the file
wp-mechanicsocialmedia.phpplugins on the
wp-content/plugins/mechanic-socialmedia/and find the css listing after SOCIAL MEDIA ICON – CSS and replace the following external link image with your image URL.
Contributors & Developers
“Mechanic Custom Social Media” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Plug-in is now compatible upto wordpress version 3.5.1