Adds language change button in the WordPress WYSIWYG editor. (WCAG, BITV)
A very light weight plug-in for inserting language change. The button will
be added in the first row of the editor.
Just highlight the word or phrase or insert the cursor in the text, then click on the language button.
Fill out the form:
- Add the appropriate language code for the phrase or text (e.g. ‘fr’ for a french word or phrase)
- Only for links: Add the appropriate language code for the link target (e.g. ‘fr’ for a french word or phrase)
- If you want to delete lang attributes, activate the checkbox. But you can just empty the language code field.
Click “OK” and you get the the following:
- If you just inserted the cursor in the text, you get a lang attribute for the parent element.
- If you highlight a word or phrase, you get a span element with lang attribute surrounding the selected text.
- For links you get a lang attribute and in case a href lang attribute.
The plugin is localized for:
Please let me know if you would like additional localizations added. And of course if you want to improve included translations (developer @ sprungmarker.de)
If your WP Version is under 3.9 you have to download plugin version 1.2. in downloads.
Version 1.2. does not work properly in IE.
- No questions right now
- IE fix editor CSS
- Completely rewritten for TinyMCE 4.
- Small fix for new version of TinyMCE.
- Path corrections for TinyMCE.
- First release
- Minor changes renaming files according to the name of zip file.