This plugin adds a widget that allows you to easily include the maxmind.eu hotel reservation system into your WordPress hotel site. You can add as many plugins as needed. It works well together with Widget Logic plugin and WPML to create different translations. The plugin automatically includes the proper jQuery scripts from the maxmind servers and is easy to configure.
- You need a maxmind.eu account for this to work.
- Enter your maxmind.eu hotel ID and the other requested data in the Maxmind Settings page which you will find under the Settings tab on your dashboard.
- Add the widget to one of your sidebars, click Save. Then you can enter a widget title and language. If you install the Widget Logic plugin you can
also specify the language for which the specific widget should be shown.
- Who are you?
I’m a musician – check my band Harmony Glen and designer. While I was installing a WordPress website for a hotel I ran into this Maxmind.eu reservation system and decided to make life easier for myself by creating this plugin.
I am in no way related to the company Maxmind.eu.
- So you provide support?
Yes. But please note: I have nothing whatsoever to do with the company Maxmind.eu. I can only provide support for this plugin, not for maxmind.eu account related stuff! If you need an account or have questions about maxmind.eu please contact them directly at www.maxmind.eu
For plugin related support: I will try and answer as soon as I can. But keep in mind I’ve put this plugin up here just because I think it could be useful to others too. I am really busy so it might take some time for me to reply!
- Tested up to WP 4.2.4
- Compatibility fixes
- Tested up to WP 4.0.1
- minor bug fix
- minor bug fix
- addition of short explanation on the settings page
- Namechange on request of Maxmind.com
- compatibility with WP 3.6
- Bug fix with jQuery clash in admin
- Support for multiple instances of the widget
- Initial launch