To instal this plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin mavis.zip
- Extract the single file mavis.php
- Extract mavis plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory as new directory will be created identified as 'mavis-https-to-http-redirect'
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress, identified by 'Mavis HTTPS to HTTP Redirection'
- Change your site to use pretty permalinks from the 'Permalinks' menu in WordPress
- Set your secured page on the 'Mavis HTTPS/HTTP Redirection' admin page from the 'Settings' menu in WordPress
- If you have more than one secured page, separate each page name using commas (e.g. checkout,confirm)