Mavis HTTPS to HTTP Redirection
Provides page redirection back to non-secured pages (https: to http:)
- Fix a bug that prevented displaying secured page list in text field properly
- Fix a bug that prevented plugin from being activated when php short definition is not defined.
- Filtered code from NOT being executed during an admin session. Apparently, one user reported that it does?
- Added support for multiple secured page checking
- Forced redirect of secure page tags back to a secured page session if session is unsecured
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2009-12-25
Got something to say? Need help?