Math Comment Spam Protection asks the visitor making the comment to answer a simple math question. This is intended to prove that the visitor is a human being and not a spam robot.
Example of such question: Sum of 9 + 9 ?
Please visit the official website for further details and the latest information on this plugin.
- Where can I get more information?
Please visit the official website for the latest information on this plugin.
- New: Field for the HTML code in the plugin options
- New: HTML code can be added automatically without altering theme files
- New: now using inc.swg-plugin-framework.php with a better plugin options page
- Fix: now compatible in WordPress 3.0
- Fix: two security issues (XSS) resolved.
- Fix: Further improved hash calculation.
- New: An options menu is available in the WordPress admin options. Also, written-out numbers can be defined.
- Fix: Rarely, a warning message “Division by zero” occurred (was caused by the hash function).
- Fix: Improved hash calculation by considering date and blog title.
- Initial release