- Security Update: Update is highly recommended! It contains two security fixes! Thanks to g0blin research
- New: New options: Specify to get facebook shares, likes or the total sum of facebook shares + facebook likes. (This is improved compared to a similar function which existed in versions earlier than 2.2.8)
- Fix: Broken url to sharedcount.com in admin dashboard of mashshare share buttons
- Fix: 'MashEngine' was only showing the likes per default in previous version
- New: Two more share counts available, Buffer and VK.
- Fix: Blank page on php 5.3 and older versions
- Fix: Error message 'Undefined' when sharedcount.com is used and no api key available
- Fix: Load class RollingCurlX only when not already exists
- Fix: Create new curl() timeout var for sharedcount class and mashengine
- Fix: array creation $array =  not supported in php 5.3 and older
- Fix: Use of php type 'callable' not supported in php 5.3 and older
- Fix: Share button url on singular pages appends query string parameter like 'year' or 'name'
- Fix: Delete all options when uninstaling mashshare share buttons completely
- Fix: Show 'Ask for rating' box after 7 days of installation
- Fix: Undefined index warning when mashshare network add-on installed but disabled
- New: Integration of a new share count engine. sharedcount.com and api key is not longer needed.
- New: Check if mashshare is used on paginated page and ' <! -- nextpage -- >' is used. Share primary url without page parameter
- New: Complete rewrite of the admin layout. New design and better responsibility on mobile devices. Main option description below header. New sub description below option field.
- Fix: Change class name Logger to mashsbLogger. This fix "redeclare error" on some system
- Tweak: Add header to the social network tab
- Tweak: Store all different shares as json string in post meta. We can access this.
- New: Translate the word "SHARES" via settings
- Tweak: Change subscribe content field from rich editor to textarea.
- Fix: Better english grammar in share buttons settings
- New: New sharebutton logging function for debug mode which stores all requested share counts in wp-content/plugins/mashsharer/logs/
- New: Optional loading of share button scripts and styles into footer. See new option in Mashshare->Settings->General settings
- Info: Share buttons no longer compatible to older versions than WordPress 3.6
- New: New input field to select the sharedcount api endpoint. e.g. free.sharedcount.com or plus.sharedcount.com
- Tweak: No more requests to sharedcount api when rate limit exceeds.
Tweak: Prevent duplicate popups for some constellations
Tweak: Remove a screenshot which indicates that more networks included
New: Ask for review notice after 7 days
- Fix: A bug where twitter does not open
- Fix: array undefined
- Fix: Missing global $wp
- New: Use custom share texts and images for all buttons including Tweeter when free Mashshare Add-On "OpenGraph" is installed.
- Use custom predefined hashtags for all posts with free Mashshare Add-On "OpenGraph"
- Fix: Missing URLencode for shortcode function, prevents "not found" for tumblr button
- Tweak: Use Current page for sharing and not permalink url when current page not_singular(). (Compatibility for )
- Fix: If Twitter username is empty the plugin still appends "via @" at end of tweet
- Fix: Exclude posts not working on every constellations.
- Fix: Shares on the share buttons are not counted on specific configurations
- Fix: undefined vars in sharedcount.class.php
- New: Tested up to WordPress 4.0.1
- New: Import / Export function for Mashshare settings
- Fix: Brace duplicate in css file
- Fix: Spelling issue
** if you install this version make sure to also update your Add-Ons which are improved by us as well **
- New: Change width of large share buttons in settings
- New: New count up animation script which animates even shares in the format like 5.4k
- Fix: Share button in FB popup not visible, popup window was too small on some screen resolutions
- Fix: Some changes for better HTML5 compliance
- Fix: Get FB share count instead total count / selectable
- Fix: Delete label attribute from plus sign. Fix HTML5 W3C error.
- Fix: Delete id mashsb-toogle to prevent duplicate use of duplicate id
- Fix: Twitter popup opened twice when any other third party instance of Twitter tweet button is running
- Fix: Reddit, Stumbleupon and Linkedin was not shown because of a blank character in the network array.
- Tweak: Change css for the plus button. Cleaner and easier to adjust.
- Tweak: remove id mashsbcount to prevent duplicate use of duplicate id
- Tweak: Simplified the facebook sharer url
- Tweak: Cleaner and more attractive Whatsapp svg share icon
- Tweak: No more delay in hiding Whatsapp icon when share buttons not shown on mobile devices (needs network Add-On)
- Tweak: Change some wordings in admin settings
- New: Use small share buttons feature
- Fix: remove empty characters in html | prevent WordPress to inject
<p> codes into buttons code
- Fix: Prevent jQuery error. Put jQuery nearest() library into document.ready
- New: Use Mashshare on categories and non singular blogposts
- New: Use dynamic jQuery tabs in settings backend
- New: Differentiate between multiple subscribe buttons and opens only one toggle window
- New: Spanish translation by Nestor Pool
- New: Tested with bruteprotect plugin
- Fix: Missing function in mashsb-admin.js
- Fix: height of Whatsapp button
- Fix: Rewrite Purge DB Cache function to delete post_meta objects
- Fix: Delete post_meta on complete uninstall
- Fix: Undefined property ($post-ID) in template-functions
- Fix: Whatsapp icon as icon font
- Fix: Wrong size of large Whatsapp button
- Fix: Priority number ignored
- Fix: Padding issue Whatsapp icon
- Fix: Delete some deprecated code
- Fix: More values for border radius to create circle like buttons
- Fix: Gradiant style compatible in Firefox
- New: New callback function colorpicker for settings
- New: Performance benchmarks compaired with other plugins published in readme.txt
- Fix: Some issues where js and css is not loaded on specific post_types and frontpage on third party plugins like event calender
- New: WPMU WordPress Multisite compatible
- New: Some js modifications for compatibility with Twitter Short-URLs Add-On
- New: Gradiant share button style
- New: CDN Compatibility - Embed icon fonts as base64 octled to prevent cross origin issues when website is loaded from CDN
See release notes and complete changelog at: