Mash General Information gives developers the opportunity to offer their clients the full content managed experience. By simply adding dynamic PHP code to your website theme, you are enabling your clients to be able to fully manage theme options that are often found in headers, footers and on contact us pages.
The plugin also generates location schema based on the user information entered. You are then generated either a short code for use throughout the backend of WordPress or a basic snippet of PHP code to call throughout your themes template files.
Clients can easily manage:
- Telephone Numbers
- Emails Addresses
- Strap lines
- Company Number
- Copyright Details
- Social Media URLS
- Location Schema
You can learn more about Mash Manage General Website Information on our website.
Installing and using Mash General Information couldn’t be simpler.
- Upload /mash-general-info/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill in and manage your general information from the Administrator Dashboard via ‘Settings > Manage Information’.
- Add dynamic code to your theme by simply choosing View Code
- Add Location Schema by using either the dynamic code or short code generated.
- My information isn’t changing on the frontend.
For the plugin to work you must be able to add dynamic PHP tags to your theme. You can find the code to add by simply selecting the “View Code” button next to the fields.
Contributors & Developers
“Mash Manage General Website Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Amended Plugin Naming Conventions
- Fixed View Code Issues
- Snippet Bug Fix
- Schema Location Generator Added
- Additional Fields Added
- Added Plugin Thumbnail