MariaDB Health Checks helps you debug your MariaDB database with advanced information from your database.
- Shows relevant information about the Database, Logs, Locale, Connnections, Character Set and Collation, and Options.
- Shows a graph of the MariaDB average execution time (7 days by default) and its data.
- Allows enabling of MariaDB optimizer histograms for improved MariaDB performance.
- Checks that your MariaDB version is still supported.
Visit the plugin section in your WordPress, search for [MariaDB Health Checks]; download and install the plugin.
Extract the contents of the ZIP and upload the contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/mariadb-health-checks/ directory. Once uploaded, it will appear in your plugin list.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MariaDB Health Checks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“MariaDB Health Checks” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “MariaDB Health Checks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix division by zero bug
- Fix query result double-free bug
- Update translations
- Add package type
- Graph data cleanup moved to cron
- Suppressed DB error that doesn’t need to go to log (as we catch and use it anyway)
- Fix project URLs
- Add GitHub Plugin URL
- Fix issues found by WordPress review team
- First Release
- Shows relevant information about the Database.
- Shows a Histogram and its data.