Displays the latest entries of your 360 voice gamerdna blog either as a widget for your sidebar or as a customizable function. The xml data from 360voice is being pulled twice daily with wp_cron.
Fixed admin backend message bugs
- Fixed a wp_cron bug. The event “do_this_hourly” was scheduled everytime the plugin has been activated. Please deactivate und activate the plugin to fix this issue.
- Changed the scheduling time to “twicedaily”.
- Added options to disable credits
Fixed small issues. Added screenshots
- Added avatar image support
- added new plugin homepage
- Fixed wording
- rewrote option functions from scratch
- added HAL 9000 mode
- added option to customize the number of shown items
- fixed real name option not working
- fixed migration bug. Should work fine now for users who use the plugin for the first time.
- wp update fix
- added clean up routine of activation to prevent double scheduling of wp cron
- Added Tutorial
- Added Icon
- Better detection for the correct xml format from 360voice. This should fix the problem for some people with a brand new 360voice account.
- added detection for PHP5 on activation.
- fixed output if the 360voiceblog got less items then defined in the options panel
- Added CSS for widget in footer of twentyten
- added new 360voice API xml source
- added option to disable weekly recap
- rewrote templating
- added date format for items older than a week.
- admin menu is now only visible to super admins.
- Added .first and .last classes to list